My employer is nervous as I don’t have my Art 50 EUV card yet. What should I do?

We have had several people who had applied back in the summer for their Art 50 EUVAufenthaltstitel "Artikel 50 EUV" The Aufenthaltstitel “Art 50 EUV” is a residency title to be issued to British citizens from the end of the transition period. Its name is derived from Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union. […]

Can I be called for Jury Service in the UK if I live in Austria?

Since jury service duty in the UK in linked to being on the electoral register, there is some concern that you may be called for jury service if you remain registered with your previous local authority for voting purposes. However, we have received reassurance from the Jury Central Summoning Bureau, that if you are registered […]