Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      IannIann
      Participant
        Up
        Down
        ::

Hi
        I am (hopefully) moving to Austria with my Brazillian fiance. What i am asking ia thia, she ia on a touriat viza …three months at a tinw. Can she cone to Austria with me or does she have to leave and return to Brazil at the end of her touriat viza and wait three months before coming to Austria

mikeMichael Bailey
        Keymaster
          Up
          Down

Just to check: you’ve only got British citizenship? Part of the problem is that you’d also only be able to spend 90 days in 180 days without a visa in Austria – and not be able to work.

keithjdKeith Davies
          Keymaster
            Up
            Down

Can you clarify what residency permit you have to come to Austria. I believe that Brazil, like the UK is subject to the 90 day Visa free exemption. Unless you are an EU national I am not sure the family re-unification permit is available to a fiance, I think it is only available to spouses and registered partners: https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/family-reunification/. She could apply for a Visa-D though, which would allow her to stay up to 180 days

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.