Article 50 Cards: Forms and Guidance

Forms and guidance for Article 50 card extensions/conversions

We frequently receive mails and messages in our social media groups asking about the correct forms for renewal/extending/converting Article 50 cards.

Where to make your appointment:

Outside of Vienna you should make your appointment at your local Bezirkshauptmannschaft, or Magistrat in larger cities. In Vienna, please check the following update.

Information about appointment location in Vienna from May 2024.

Was this content useful?