I’ve been in Vienna for 4 years, studying and working, will I be able to get an Art 50 EUV card?

If you have been living in Austria for less than 5 years, you will be eligible for an Art 50 EUVAufenthaltstitel "Artikel 50 EUV" The Aufenthaltstitel “Art 50 EUV” is a residency title to be issued to British citizens from the end of the transition period. Its name is derived from Article 50 of the […]

What will the situation be for children of UK nationals living in the EU regarding studying in the UK in the future?

UK nationals living in the EU (or in EEAEEA The European Economic Area (EEA) consists of the 27 EU Member States as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The United Kingdom is not part of the EEA./EFTA states and Switzerland) and who return to the UK to study will continue to be eligible for student […]