Durable relationship

A couple who are not married or in a recognised, registered partnerhip. The partner is regarded as extended familyextended family Family members that are not vertically related to you or your spouse/registered partner. eg Your or your partner's children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents. Unmarried couples that are not registered but in a "durable relationship" are "extended family". The Withdrawal Agreement states that Austria must "facilitate entry and residence for that partner under national law". This is obviously more stringent that the WA conditions, so we advise to get your partnership at least registered in Austria before 2021. .

Was this content useful?