Do I need to nostrify / convert UK degrees and/or professional qualifications?

The recognition of academic degrees is not affected by the UK leaving the EU.
If you didn’t apply before the end of 2020 for recognition of any professional qualifications in regulated professions (such as teaching, law, nursing, etc), it is probably too late.

Useful Links

Was this content useful?