I am a long-term resident with an Austrian spouse. Will I have to change my residency paperwork?

Regardless of who you are married to, or how long you have been here before 2021, every British citizen must apply for either an Article 50 card, or for the more restrictive non-EU citizen residency permit before the end of 2021.

Was this content useful?