What will the “Art 50 EUV” residency title allow me to do? What will I be able to do in the future?

The “Art 50 EUVAufenthaltstitel "Artikel 50 EUV" The Aufenthaltstitel "Art 50 EUV" is a residency title to be issued to British citizens from the end of the transition period. Its name is derived from Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union. The "Titel" refers to the document or card itself, and not the right, or permission that it confirms.” residency title authorises you to stay and work in Austria. It will allow you, for example to change from working as an employee in fixed employment to being self-employed or vice versa.

Was this content useful?