Where can I obtain assistance in English about various issues about living in Austria?

There are a number of services that provide advisory services in English, as follows:

Austria (General & Students): Work in Austria

Austria (Students): OeAD

Lower Austria: Work in Lower Austria

Upper Austria: Welcome to Upper Austria

Salzburg: Welcome Service

Styria (employees of members companies only): CINT – Club International Styria

Carinthia : CIC – Carinthia International Club

Tyrol: Welcome Service Tyrol

Vienna: Expat Center Vienna , Business Immigration Office and Start Wien

Note: Queries related to students should be referred to OeAD or the Working in Austria Team.

Was this content useful?


By Michael Bailey

Naturalised Austrian born in SW England, studied in Scotland and living in Austria since 2000.