Forum Brexit-related Passport Stamps

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      JaneJane
      Participant
        Up
        Down
        ::

Is there somewhere we can contact for definitive information on having a stamp in our passports?
        I (and my 2 sons) have Entry to Slovenia stamps but no exit stamps from Slovenia to Austria.
        Does this mean since I’m now back in Vienna and am unlikely to travel to another country until Christmas 2021 at the earliest I will have, on paper, “overstayed” 90 days in Slovenia (even though I will have been In Austria all this time.)

I’m worried that if I try and fly to the UK at Christmas (if allowed) that I’m going to have problems for myself and my kids at the airport.

We all have EUV50 Cards, but I would prefer to have this resolved before any last minute arrival at passport control, only to discover its a problem.

Appreciate your help

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by JaneJane.
        keithjdKeith Davies
        Keymaster
          Up
          Down
          ::

The official view of the EU Commission of stamping passports of Withdrawal Agreement beneficiaries is detailed in the document “Rules for UK nationals when entering or leaving the Schengen area” on the link below. Basically provided you always carry your Article 50 card with you and display that first, it should not be an issue: https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/relations-non-eu-countries/relations-united-kingdom/eu-uk-withdrawal-agreement/citizens-rights_en

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.