Reply To: Article 50 EUV: Complaints

Forum Article 50 EUV cards Article 50 EUV: Complaints Reply To: Article 50 EUV: Complaints

mikeMichael Bailey

    Application must be made in person with the Bezirkshauptmannschaft – due to the fact that finger prints are to be taken as part of the application. You need to make sure that you do not interrupt your residency by being away for too long, and it might be a good idea if you travel frequently between UK and Austria and back to keep records until you have your Art 50 EUV card – how long have you been resident in Austria for?