Reply To: Moving to Tyrol

Forum Living in Austria Tirol Moving to Tyrol Reply To: Moving to Tyrol

keithjdKeith Davies

    Can you clarify what residency permit you have to come to Austria. I believe that Brazil, like the UK is subject to the 90 day Visa free exemption. Unless you are an EU national I am not sure the family re-unification permit is available to a fiance, I think it is only available to spouses and registered partners: She could apply for a Visa-D though, which would allow her to stay up to 180 days