Anmeldebescheinigung requirement??

Forum Article 50 EUV cards Anmeldebescheinigung requirement??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kelvin ClaytonKelvin Clayton
      Participant
        Up
        Down
        ::

Last year we qualified and got our Bescheinigung.

We applied for our article 50 card back in October and despite the official Austrian website stating we only needed to provide passport, recent photo, and Bescheinigung, our local BH insisted we provide proof of health insurance, proof of income etc yet again which we argued over but reluctantly provided.

Now they are asking for the original of the Anmeldebescheinigung even though we have our Bescheinigung (issued by them last year).

We don’t seem to have our Anmeldebescheinigung as we thought we had surrendered them when we got our Bescheinigung.

Has anyone else had this issue??

keithjdKeith Davies
        Keymaster
          Up
          Down

Where are you in Austria? What’s your local BH?

Kelvin ClaytonKelvin Clayton
          Participant
            Up
            Down

We come under the Hermagor BH.

We actually collected our cards yesterday but then had to go to the registrar in the Rathaus to report that we had lost our anmeldebescheinigung resulting in a letter being produced that we can give to the BH. At least the letters were only €2,10 each.

Hopefully this is the end of it.

It did amuse me that she was at pains to point out that we need to make an appointment around 3 months before the current cards expire otherwise they might not be renewed. I just nodded but i’m pretty sure that only applies if you have a 5 year card. I believe the 10 year ones (which we have) can actually expire and still be renewed. Hopefully we won’t forget anyway.

keithjdKeith Davies
              Keymaster
                Up
                Down

At least 1 of our team had to hand in their Anmeldebescheinigung to get their Bescheinigung des Daueraufenthalts. In my case I had to hand in my Anmeldebescheinigung to get my Article 50 card (5 year). It seems like there is no consistent way of handling this. At least you got the card now. If you have not done so already, can you complete one of our Feedback forms: https://www.britishinaustria.net/a50-all-feedback/ It helps us keep track of any issues!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.