We’ve updated a number of pages recently, so we thought we’d share which pages have been updated.
We try wherever possible to ensure that page content and links are kept up-to-date on the site and that new information is added at regular intervals. We have also removed some pages that are out-of-date. We are also aware that there might still be some pandemic-related content on the site that is no longer valid. We are working to get through it all as other demands on our time allows.
- Moving from Austria back to the UK
- Holiday Accommodation
- Passport validity for British passport holders with an Austrian Article 50 card
- Article 50 Passport Stamping and EU Passport Lanes in Schengen
- Moving from the UK to Austria
- Useful links to official texts: Employment
- Useful links to official texts: which card?
- Damage to vehicles by Martens
- UK Students studying in Austria
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Votes for Life
- Article 50 Permanent Residency vs Long Term Resident EU
- Cost of Studying in Austria vs the UK
In addition we also added some new posts, which can be found on the website landing page.